Reunion is the largest Holy Cross alumni event held each year. Every Holy Cross class gathers on campus at five-year anniversaries of graduation. Reunions are about reconnecting and remembering. Whether it has been five years or 55 since you were last on campus, join us for a celebratory weekend at Holy Cross and reminisce with old friends. Reunion is a fun and family-friendly weekend that you won’t want to miss!
News & Updates
Save the Date for Reunion 2015:
- May 29-31 for classes of 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010
- June 5-7 for classes of 1955, 1960, 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985 and Purple Knights
- Read a recap of the Reunion 2014 weekends and view our photo galleries.
Questions about reunion? Check out our "Helpful Information" section below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register click the button,
then choose your weekend.
| Want to see who's attending?
- Click the "View Registrants" button
- Select your Reunion Weekend.
- Click “View event attendees.
Schedule of Events
Click on the appropriate box below for full information and location details on your weekend's events.
June 5 - 7
Classes of '55, '60 '65,
'75, '80, '85 &
June 4 - 7
1965 50th Reunion