The Holy Cross Alumni Association's Committee on Nominations & Elections will convene on November 3, 2012 to draft a slate of officers and directors for vacancies on the Alumni Association's Board of Directors (as of June 30, 2013).
The Committee will nominate a president, a president-elect, a first vice president, a second vice president, the immediate past president, the executive secretary and a treasurer for a one year term of office. They will accept nominations for the following Board positions for a three year term. Self-nominations are welcomed!
(2) from current or past regional club presidents
(2) from class year group 2004-2013
(2) from class year group 1994-2003
(2) from class year group 1984– 1993
(2) from class year group 1974 – 1983
(2) from class year group 1973 and earlier
Board members are required to attend (in person or by conference call) three meeting per year held during Fall Homecoming, Winter Homecoming and Reunion. Board members also participate in sub-committee work in areas such as Young Alumni, Spirituality, Alumni Career Services and Regional Clubs.
All nominations must be submitted to Kristyn Dyer, Executive Secretary, by October 30, 2012
. All nominations should be accompanied by a resume of the nominee. The recommendation should note the nominee's support of, and participation in programs sponsored by the Alumni Association and by regional alumni clubs as well as involvement in other local and community organizations. There are no limits to the number of nominees.
The resume should include the following:
Click here for the Nominations Form
- Offices he/she has held as an alumnus/alumna in his/her class, local alumni club, or in the Holy Cross Alumni Association.
- A listing of outstanding services rendered during his/her term of office.
- A listing of the committees or projects on which he/she has served and the specific accomplishments thereof.
- Other outstanding service he/she has rendered the College.
- Facts and terms which best typify the candidate.